Friday, February 13, 2009

it's time for a rant

Something that annoys me is the question "how are you?" when you run into a random someone. You may know them or it may be an employee somewhere. Of course the answer we all give is, "I'm fine, how are you?" so if we know the answer why do we ask? I don't feel fine or good or happy but nobody wants to hear that.

I miss having someone I could be totally honest with and to whom I could tell anything and everything. I am trying to give it all to God and I unload all my problems and stuff to him but I just really need a physical human right now. I believe God created us to need others for support and to help us through tough times and encourage us. Sure I talk to my sister and my mom and my friends but the thing is there is not one person I can tell all to. My mom and sister don't have the best of relationships so I can't really talk to much about the other to them. I'm not close enough to tell any of my friends the situations I'm stick in the middle of. People trust me and confide in me and here I am walking around knowing different sides of stories but nobody knows that I know the stuff. I don't know how to deal anymore. I need to escape.

I'm just tired. Tired of waiting. Tired of stupid people. Tired.

No comments: