Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

It's Valentines Day. I'm single this Valentines but that is not why it is sucky. What sucks is that people who do have that somebody special just seem to blow it off and they don't really appreciate what they have.

I'm thinking about the young wife who spends all her breaks at work with a man who is not her husband and goes to his house to watch movies while her husband sits at home alone. The husband goes home for lunch only to find that his house is empty and that his wife has forgotten about him and has gone to the other man's house for lunch. He loves his wife but his wife is immature and sees no harm in what she is doing. To show his wife how much he loves her he bought her expensive jewelry and a game for valentines as well as re-created the bouquet she had for their wedding. How romantic! Why can't she see? Why does this pain exist? Why doesn't she see how much the husband loves her?

I don't understand what's going on but one thing I know is that all I can do is pray for them.

I am looking for someone special. A man who loves me with all his heart and will spend his life dedicated to me. A man who won't give up when the going gets tough and who will stand by my side no matter what.

No comments: